Community
Search
Notices
Great Planes, TopFlite, Duraplane, US Aircore Support from Bill Baxter for Great Planes distributed brands "Great Planes, TopFlite, DynaFlite, Duraplane & US Aircore"

Great Planes Warrenty

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 07:42 PM
williesims

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Planes Warrenty

Just had an mishap
I purchased Realfight about two maybe three weeks while using it just now there was a pop in the right stick and elevator control lost center.
Do I return it to the hobbyshop or do I send it to great planes or do I take the cover off and put the spring back
Old 01-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Great Planes Warrenty

If you send it to us, we'll takecare of it.

Please ship your item to:

Hobby Services
3002 N. Apollo Dr. Suite 1
Champaign, IL 61822
USA

Package your item(s) carefully against shipping hazards. Please make sure it's insured against loss or damage in shipping. Include a letter with your name, return shipping address, daytime telephone #, Fax, Email (as much contact information as possible), and a detailed description of the problems you are having with your equipment. If your item is still within the warranty period, please enclose a photocopy of the purchase receipt to validate any warranty claims. As soon as it arrives, we'll take care of you as quickly as possible.