Community
Search
Notices
Great Planes, TopFlite, Duraplane, US Aircore Support from Bill Baxter for Great Planes distributed brands "Great Planes, TopFlite, DynaFlite, Duraplane & US Aircore"

Bridi/Gp T28 and Air Core Barnstormer

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 08:30 PM
TJDNC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bridi/Gp T28 and Air Core Barnstormer

Over the past few months I have purchased a Bridi/Gp T28 and an Air Core Barnstormer.

1. The T28 came without a Plan and a Construction book. I have located a Construction Book and now seek the plan set.

2. My Air Core Barnstormer is missing one of the wing halves. I see that these are no longer available. I can trace the wing and cut my own
replacement. However, I have not been able to locate the proper color. It appears to be similar to Cub yellow and all Ive seen so far is a much brighter
yello.

Can anyone be of help finding the GP/Bridi T28 Plan and a wing half for the Barnstormer, or a source for the proper color coroplast?

Thanks...Thomas
Old 09-18-2007, 10:23 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Bridi/Gp T28 and Air Core Barnstormer

You can try emailing to see if the planset is available: [email protected]

We'd not know where you might be able to locate Coroplast in the color you need. Close may be all you can achieve.