Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

Need some help from an electronics Guru

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Need some help from an electronics Guru

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Zanek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help from an electronics Guru

Hello

I was wondering if there was a way to bypass the reciever in the all in one electronics unit in the Novus CP nano helicopter. I know that in RC cars with such all in one electronics units, lets use a Losi 1/24 scale for an example, the reciever is on the same curcuit board as the other electronics, but it is separate from the speed control. I was wondering if this was the case with the Helimax all in one unit. If this is the case, would there be a way to bypass the reciever and wire in another one? I know where I can get a 38mg spektrum RX, and I want to install on the in the Helicopter. Does anyone know if there is a way to bypass the RX? I talked to Helimax support and they said to post it on here because they don't know enough about their own helicopter to tell me wether this would be possible.

Thanks, Zane