Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

newbie ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newbie ?

hi all, im fairly new with heli's. i've been flying a heli-max axe ez ep for a few months, without training gear. so i'm getting a rotofly ex mini. to try and fly a single rotor heli. ok the question is can anyone tell me if there is a way to make the axe harder or more like a single rotor heli instead of a double. maybe to move the weights on the flybar in or something like that. i'm looking to try to prepare my self for the transition. any thoughts or idears please. thanks for your help
Old 03-16-2007, 11:33 AM

Default RE: newbie ?

hey hows it going, im really new to. but you have more time than me so il ask you. i've been in rc trucks & buggys for about 5 yrs. so now im going to try heli's. im intrested in what you think of it ? i dont even have any air time yet. but im getting a heli max axe cp. was it difficult to graspand any pointers on webs or links i could check out that will give advice and pointers or lots of info on this part of the rc hobby. id appreciate any suggestions!!. thanks guys and good luck to you newbie.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:17 PM

Default RE: newbie ?

There's alot of good info at [link=http://www.dream-models.com/eco/index.html]Radd's school[/link] on learning how to fly and there's also a kind of "everything you need to know" guide [link=http://www.swashplate.co.uk/ehbg-v17/ehbg_index.html]here at Swashplate[/link]. This should be a good start for anyone getting into RC helis.