Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Axe CP fix

Old 04-16-2008, 11:35 AM
skyrocketpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Axe CP fix

If you are having what seems like radio problems, because the heli is doing some strange things. Mine would go up and down and sometimes twitch. You guys give me some good fixes to try, but I still had problems. I found that the antenna connection in the transmitter had abad solder joint. if you look inside where it mounts you might find a broken solder joint, next to the mounting bracket. it fixed 99% of my problem, but I still have a small problem sometimes. It will twitch up or down. that could be the play it has in the servos. I hope this helps. Thanks, Lenny
Old 04-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Dark

Default RE: Axe CP fix

sound like ur slide block stick on the tracks on the center hub, that as been reported alot on the forum, remove these tracks with a dremel and that should help with the sitcky problem
Old 04-23-2008, 03:50 PM
olderrich

Default RE: Axe CP fix

HI

I have been working on the GYRO problem. Vibration at high frequency is the worst problem. Go to a bed store that sells Temper/Pedic matresses and get the 3 in 1 and the receiver in foam. I also found that the 3 in 1 being on the right (looking from the front) is bad I swaped the 2 and in foam the gyro works pretty well just a bit of wagging on runup but none in the air. I wish I could get a schematic and a component layout for the 3 in 1 board, it needs some tweaking, not much but some.

Happy flying

olderich RICH