Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
Reload this Page >

heli max fp out of control

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

heli max fp out of control

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 06:10 PM
BRYCE88
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default heli max fp out of control

I'm new to the helis but have been around rc for many year's. A month ago I bought a eflite blade mcx and it's cool but I wanted more so I went out and got a heli-max fp this weekend, Well I can't seem to get it to hover no matter what I do it just shoot to the left I've gone threw 5 charge and nothing I no it's not easy but come on! I have tried everything If I could have got it to fly some what I would have flown it out of sight and threw the remote in the trash lol. Please help I do want to fly. Bryce
Old 08-16-2009, 05:33 AM
animalnut

Default RE: heli max fp out of control

try a larger co ax type if you have never flown a heli with a tail rotor it's a lot different and requires constant input of the controls and a small heli like that is very fast if your not real good try a sim then turn down the servo extent and try just hovering in one spot for a few packs see if that helps

good luck
Old 08-16-2009, 07:45 AM
BRYCE88
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: heli max fp out of control

Thanks, after many packs I'm starting to get it to hover but not for long. I just picked up a eflite blade cp pro off ebay and your right seems to be easier