Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

AXE 400 3D

Old 10-12-2009, 01:04 PM
monsterbrad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AXE 400 3D

Looking at getting one of these as my first heli to fly other then my MSR and MCX
Any thoughts on this
guys that already have one of these
Old 10-17-2009, 07:08 PM
poison

Default RE: AXE 400 3D

I have one I like it, if you get one use a trainning gear set
Old 04-19-2010, 08:21 PM
babblin5

Default RE: AXE 400 3D

Well, I finally got up the nerve to hover my Axe 400! I didn't intend to... I was just going to check the trim, and the next thing I know, I'm a foot in the air, then two, and it's holding a hover and heading very nicely, so I kept at it till the battery ran down. It was great fun, and I'm glad I finally got a chance to give it a whirl (no pun intended). The practice flying square circuits with nose in, left, right, and tail in with the Mcx and mSR seem to be paying off in confidence.

That, and the Axe in Low Rate is really very newbie friendly. I tried a HBK3 and a Blade 400, and I have to say this one seems just right for my skill level.

Now, if I could just get the parts in for my SR and get that up and running again, I can continue to segue my way to some forward flight!