Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Helimax
 help with novus cx >

help with novus cx

Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

help with novus cx

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with novus cx

i just got a novus cx and it doesnt fly right at all i adjusted the trims and every thing.. when im slowly speeding the rotors up the top one starts to shake and goes out of control and when it starts to lift off the table it goes hard left or backwards. i need to know what to do please

thanks,
dan
Old 04-19-2010, 03:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help with novus cx

yeah mine wouldn't fly right out of the box at all. someone told me to try tightening the blades and adding weight to the flybar. i just tightened the blades and it helped my situation. good luck with that beast.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: help with novus cx

It may be a little late and your problem may be solved but mine did basically the same. No matter what I would do it would flop to the right. Easy throttle, fast throttle it didn't make any difference. All this was right out of the box! I called Hobby Services and they said it sounded like an "e board" and to send it back. They even paid for the return postage. It was exchanged for a new one and the replacement works great. Thanks to Tower and Hobby Services.

rv9-a