Community
Search
Notices
Hirobo Support Forum Greg Gomes of MRC/Hirobo is your host. Ask all your Hirobo questions here!

SDX HIROBO

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 02:59 AM
bbq4good
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SDX HIROBO

Any SDX flyer here [img][/img]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu59524.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	1605252  
Old 05-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Mack66

Default RE: SDX HIROBO

I fly its older brother, the Sceadu 50 EVE SWM. About half a dozen of the pilots at our club fly SDX's and several of them own two. One of our pilots is also an Hirobo dealer so we essentially have an LHS on wheels right at the field!

I almost totalled my Sceadu a couple weeks ago but had enough spare parts to avoid replacing it. When it finally happens I'll be shifting to the SDX.

Nice bird, huh?

Mack
Old 05-07-2011, 01:37 PM
bbq4good
My Feedback: (11)

Hi MacK,
They are great flying machine I have 2 of them and love the way they fly ! flys like on a rail. If you have any question Would be happy to help out if I can. I have question sometime maybe you could help me out also or know someone that may know the answer.I Have been flying The SDX for about 1 1/2 years now. I am Not a hard 3D flyer more of a sport flyer I run the OS 50 I have had good luck with the OS so far so good .I run Byron RotorRage Masterblend 30 % fuel.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:01 PM
A. J. Clark

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Yes I like my SDX very much.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq47241.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	1690565  
Old 01-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Agilefalcon
My Feedback: (5)

The SDX is a superb helicopter. It is lightweight and nearly half the cost of a Synergy N5c or MA Fury 55. I have two of them - one powered by a YS56 and the other by an OS55 DRS. I can not tell the difference in power between the pair of them.

I would like to convert one to flybarless just for comparison's sake; however, these machines will do anything I can do from smack to big sky, to just shooting autos.

They are under appreciated for sure and I think if more people saw them, there would be renewed interest in them. They have not been really promoted in the US except by the pilot reps.