Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Hirobo Support Forum
Reload this Page >

lepton problem please help

Notices
Hirobo Support Forum Greg Gomes of MRC/Hirobo is your host. Ask all your Hirobo questions here!

lepton problem please help

Old 10-21-2007, 10:17 PM
JordanT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lepton problem please help

I just finished building my lepton, I flew two flights on it and everything is great except for one annoying problem. When I hit the ildle up switch while in flight the helicopter spins out of control for a couple of seconds. This almost caused me to crash the first time around and is still very difficult to handle even though I am now expecting it. What can the problem be? Everything in the radio programming is set up as per the manual including the throttle and pitch curves for normal mode and the idle ups so I find it strange that this would happen. I have owned several other hirobo helicopters and have helped many friends with theirs and this is the first time I encounter this problem. Anyhow hope someone can help and thanks in advance for any replies.

Jordan.