Community
Search
Notices
Hirobo Support Forum Greg Gomes of MRC/Hirobo is your host. Ask all your Hirobo questions here!

Quark on carpet

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 03:47 PM
thurman52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quark on carpet

I made the mistake of practicing hovering on carpet. After many broken main blades I moved to the familyroom with a laminate floor. What a difference, the floor was so forgiving. Needless to say I am now hovering so nicely. The little Quark flies like a dream, a little pricey. However it is worth every penny.I love this little heli, I highly recommend it.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:42 PM
JPEE

Default RE: Quark on carpet

Thurman52,

Open my new SRB Quark today. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit I wished I would have read your thread first. Oh well I guess it is time to already order some new blades. The SRB hates the carpet. I went to WalMart and bought a kitchen floor mat, like a 3/8" thick rubber mat (so wifes legs don't hurt while doing the dishes LOL). It is great and water proof to lay on the lawn too.
I have been scanning the sites for the best parts prices and availability, any thoughts?

Smiles JPee
Old 07-26-2008, 11:33 AM
thurman52

Default RE: Quark on carpet

Heliproz.com and BPhobbies.com have Quark parts, I have had good service from both. Good luck!