Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

hpp 22

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 05:06 PM
whynot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hpp 22

ok so im lost whats new.could someone explain to me what this thing is used for other than updates.have done all updates mod rec trans,other than that i have sent models to pc only for to save it as a SET. file,is there another program for reading these?im not seeing how you can make changes to your model and send back to your transmitter.on the front of the hpp-22 box there is a nifty lookin program did firmware not download correctly.

tried to explain best i can any ? would be great.

Rick
Old 07-01-2012, 06:48 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: hpp 22

ORIGINAL: whynotok so im lost whats new.could someone explain to me what this thing is used for other than updates.have done all updates mod rec trans,other than that i have sent models to pc only for to save it as a SET. file,is there another program for reading these?im not seeing how you can make changes to your model and send back to your transmitter.on the front of the hpp-22 box there is a nifty lookin program did firmware not download correctly. tried to explain best i can any ? would be great. Rick

HPP-22 is an all in one unit for updating firmware in Aurora, Eclipse 7 Pro, Optic 6 Sport, and other similar recent Hitec Tx, the Spectra 2.4GHz Module and Optima Transceivers. Also used for Data Transfer from Tx or Module to PC>Setting some parameters on the lower class Tx, setting Failsafe on transceivers
(without need for Tx to be on) and parameters onHTS_Voice and some other telemetry units.

For .set files, please refer para #4 under.
. Hitec HPP-22 2.4GHz Programmer - Manual, FAQ - How to Install & Use (with screenshots)
This is also seen assection 10 under
. Aurora 9 - Trainer / Buddy system Master & Slave function Set-up. - & Data Transfer A9<>A9 etc.
- Also covers Eclipse 7 Pro & other Hitec transmitters.
extract"
"10. Transfer Model File A9<>A9<>PC .
. Insert cable, switch TX On. Do NOT touch the "Transmit - "Yes" or "No" buttons on Initial Screen, simply wait for a few moments more and the "[MULTI - I/O]" Icon will appear below the "Hitec" logo on right lower corner of screen. Select [Data Tran]
. Hitec Aurora Data Transfer - Video & Manual page 24, copy attached.
. Model data is transferred to a PC as individual ".set" files.
. User is not permitted to open ".set" files and fiddle with the data.
This so no compromised data, which could lead to serious accidents or bricking the A9,
is transferred back to A9.
Problem? - Ensure none of the following have been used in the Model Name: \ / : * ? " < > |
This as Windows does not recognise those characters for file names and file will not transfer to your PC.
more under
. HPP-22 - How To Install & Use Instruction. .
. Aurora A9 - Data Transfer to and from PC or Laptop - OnLine & Offline with Screenshots.
. "

ex Hitec USA Support Forum Sticky:
Aurora 9, AFHSS Spectra Modules, Optima Transceivers, Minima Receivers
& Telemetry
- FAQ & Undocumented Features
- Mixes, Setups,Tips. {Individual Links often updated}

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Old 08-18-2012, 04:21 PM
Cobra Ray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HPP-22 Firmware update Manual
<hr size="1" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c5ccd3; COLOR: #c5ccd3"/>
I printed 9 pages of how to upgrade my module and Receiver and it came back in a foreign language or something weird? That's Firmware updates I need in English. A lot of ink got wasted. Please tell me why?
Old 08-18-2012, 11:11 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Cobra Ray

HPP-22 Firmware update Manual
<hr size="1" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c5ccd3; COLOR: #c5ccd3" />
I printed 9 pages of how to upgrade my module and Receiver and it came back in a foreign language or something weird? That's Firmware updates I need in English. A lot of ink got wasted. Please tell me why?

Not known from whence you achieved a nine page file.
For one page in English, refer attachment under:

. Hitec HPP-22 2.4GHz Programmer - Manual, FAQ - How to Install & Use (with screenshots).

(If an easily read printed copy of Optima Transceiver, Minima Receiver and/or Spectra Module manual
is required, set printer to and use A3 size paper. In need, take file on USB to local library or printers.)

ex Hitec USA Support Forum Sticky:
Aurora 9, AFHSS Spectra Modules, Optima Transceivers, Minima Receivers
& Telemetry
- FAQ & Undocumented Features
- Mixes, Setups, Tips. {Individual Links often updated}

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links (quick search = Ctrl+F)