Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Two servos don't 'move' together! HS 5585 servos

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 02:59 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Two servos don't 'move' together! HS 5585 servos

I have two NIB servos that when connected to a "Y" harness do not play well together....One will move, stop, then the other moves.Not a good thing to have on your elevators!

I do have access to a HFP-25 programmer and have "reset' both only to discover nothing changes.

I tried connecting them to two different ports on a receiver (Specktrum 7100 and using a JR 9303 tx) and the same thing happens...

I MUSTBE DOING SOMETHING WRONG!

I wonder if the problem is the incompatibility of the rx and servos?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:57 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

New UPDATE: I tried the "Y" connector with a brand new Futaba R617FS receiver and believe it or not, both servos worked as they should....then plugged the "Y" back into my Spectrum and I'm back to square one....one moves stops, and then SOMETIMES the other will move and then stay there when the other servo moves back to center! Then plugged the JR servos in the Spectrum and yes, they worked as they should!

I wish someone at HiTec would answer my emails.....or at least monitor this forum......

Jerry