Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hitec Surface w/ JR XS3

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 02:49 PM
beardking
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec Surface w/ JR XS3

Mike,
I wanted to check with you to see if I would be able to use a Hitec surface receiver with the JR XS3. I need to get a new receiver for my new truck and I'm a little hesitant to plunk down the 75 bucks for the synthesized receiver that normally would be paired with the XS3 (man, I need to start looking at those things before I buy).
Old 11-07-2003, 05:09 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Hitec Surface w/ JR XS3

Sure, you could use the 03MM and just use the JR crystal in it. http://www.hitecrcd.com/Receivers/HFS03MM.htm

Mike.
Old 11-23-2003, 11:04 AM
z28bill

Hi Mike,
I just tried this solution and got nothing. I have a JR xs3 and tuned it to channel 3. I bought the Hitec 03MM receiver along with the matching JR channel 3 crystal. I had to take the plastic crystal protector off to make it fit into the receiver. I have no response from the receiver. By the way, this sytem is on the 27mhz band. Any help would be very much appreciated.

By the way, I know the xs3 works fine because I can use it with my nitro car using the sythesized receiver.
Old 11-26-2003, 11:56 AM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

This should have worked. Maybe it has to do with the synthesized TX. Have you talked to JR about this?

Mike.