Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

what Hitec Tx can work dual elevator servos?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 08:02 PM
AnthonyH
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what Hitec Tx can work dual elevator servos?

I am wanting the ability to use dual elevator servos on separate channels so I can adjust reverse, EPA, dual rate and expo on both servos. I also want both servos to be trimmed using the elevator trim, not just one. Is there a Hitec radio that can do all of this?

I also would like know if any Hitec radios have the ability to do low rate and expo simultaneously. I have the Flash 5 and have not figured out how to have low rate and also expo. I can only set it up with high rate and expo and low rate without expo.
Old 10-01-2004, 04:14 PM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: what Hitec Tx can work dual elevator servos?

[quote]ORIGINAL: AnthonyH

I also would like know if any Hitec radios have the ability to do low rate and expo simultaneously.
[/quote

From personal long use the older Prism 7X as well as the Eclipse 7 both provide for simultaneous use of dual rates and expo on rudder, elevator and aileron. I cannot address this on the Flash 5, or the new Optic 6.

Additionally different expo percentages can be used for hi or low rate on any given control surface.

John
Old 10-01-2004, 04:39 PM
AnthonyH
My Feedback: (16)

So you are able to have expo on both high and low rates? With the Flash 5 if you switch one on you switch both on. eg. dual rate and expo are on the same switch.
Old 10-01-2004, 10:41 PM
JohnBuckner

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

ORIGINAL: AnthonyH

So you are able to have expo on both high and low rates?
Yes this is correct with the Prism 7X and the eclipse 7. Also the expo percentages can be set at different values for the high position as well as the low. I cannot speak for the capabilitys of the Flash series and I am not a Hitec representitive but do keep in mind the Flash is a somewhat limited basic entry level computer radio.

John
Old 10-04-2004, 06:19 PM
MikeMayberry

The new Optic 6 has those capabilities.

Mike