Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

OPTIC 6 without SPECTRA Synth module

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 09:24 AM
Gyroguru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OPTIC 6 without SPECTRA Synth module

I am interested in purchasing just the OPTIC 6 transmitter only. I noticed on Hitec's website, that the OPTIC 6 ( transmitter only) is only available with SPECTRA module. The Optic 6 with SPECTRA module at Tower Hobbies is $180.

I can buy Futaba 7CA Transmitter Only for $150 from servocity.

I really want the OPTIC 6 with a Transmitter Modules and Crystals without servos and nicads.

Is Hitec going to offer OPTIC 6 with a Transmitter Modules and Crystals?

Wahid
Old 10-18-2004, 09:32 AM
lwien

Default RE: OPTIC 6 without SPECTRA Synth module

Wahid,

Just out of curiosity, if you don't want the abilitly to shift frequencies and shift between positive and negative shifts, why not just go with the 7C ???

Ooops.......sorry Mike. Lost track that this was in your forum and not the general forums...........Shouldn't have asked this here. I'd understand if you felt it necessary to delete this particular post, although I really am curious as to Wahid's answer to this.
Old 10-18-2004, 04:35 PM
XJet
Banned

Default RE: OPTIC 6 without SPECTRA Synth module

He might also want the ability to use dual elevator servos with linked trims (the 7C won't do this), or he might not like the idea of having to send his 7C back to Futaba to have the firmware bug fixed because they won't pull existing stock and fix them before they re-ship -- all valid reasons for prefering the Optic.
Old 10-22-2004, 09:50 AM
Gyroguru

Default RE: OPTIC 6 without SPECTRA Synth module. For you Mike!

Can you please answer my question Mike.

Thanks.

Wahid