Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Optic 6 and Spectra Module

Old 08-27-2005, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Optic 6 and Spectra Module

I am interested in the Optic 6. I really like the package with the micro receiver and micro servos. However, the Spectra module seems to be a nice thing to have.

My questions is that if I buy the Optic 6 without the Spectra module, can I later install the module myself or will I have to send the transmitter to Hitec to have it installed?
Old 08-28-2005, 09:14 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Optic 6 and Spectra Module

If you get it without the Spectra, you will get it with a fixed frequency module (frequency of your choice) which you can replace anytime you want with another fixed frequency module or with the Spectra.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:32 PM
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Optic 6 and Spectra Module

We don’t offer the Optic without the Spectra module. However resellers may or may not break the radio components down and offer with or without the Spectra and or a standard TX module. Any Hitec TX module is compatible with any Hitec Transmitter, simply plug and play.