Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Hi Tec HD Switch Harness

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 05:32 PM
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi Tec HD Switch Harness

Just purchased a HD switch harness from Servo City Part #PN54407 J ,Switch has Two (2) male connectors,Is this nornal for HI Tec Switches, Most Futabas and after markets I have purchased have a male and female connection, Thanks Bob
Old 12-22-2005, 03:51 AM
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hi Tec HD Switch Harness

This switch assembly should have two male connectors and one female connector. One male connector plugs into the RX and the second male connector is for charging and load testing the battery.
Old 12-23-2005, 11:11 AM
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Michael,Thanks for your reply,Being a Rep, for Hi tec wish you would check the # 54407 J HD switch out and give me your opinoin,In most switches the two long leads are 1 male and 1 female,for RX and Battery connection and 1 short male lead for charging,on this switch the Batttery connection is about 3 to 4" long,and a male lead of 1 foot,for charging,I realize I can make a longer connection on battery but would be no need if two long leads on switch were a male and female end in stead of two males,Minor problem but I like to have length to be able to move things where I want, Thanks , Bob
Old 12-28-2005, 01:51 PM
My Feedback: (31)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll have to get my hands on one...