Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Newbie question re: setting of end point adjustments

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Colby66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie question re: setting of end point adjustments

I just purchased a car which came withyour Hitec 3 channel FM radio AGGRESSOR. The car manual talked about setting the end point adjustments to get proper steering. I see on page 5 of the radio's manual the mention of the location of the ST-EPA on the radio but I am a little clueless on what I am suppose to do with the adjustments and how to set them. Any help for this newbie is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Old 12-20-2007, 12:38 PM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Newbie question re: setting of end point adjustments

The first thing to do is set the D/R thumb wheel on the handle to maximum (forward.) Then, with the cars wheels off the ground steer to the right and left and look to see if the servo continues to move after the wheels have maxed out. If so then adjust the EPA to that the servo does not move further than the linkage will allow it. That's it! Throttle is the same way if it is a nitro powered vehicle.

Mike.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Colby66

Default RE: Newbie question re: setting of end point adjustments

Thanks, that helped a lot