Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Older Hitec Reciever Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 09:49 PM
kize37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Older Hitec Reciever Question

I have a RCD3200 Hitec receiver that is positive shift for JR. I could not get it to work with my JR SX600 transmitter. I noticed the Positive is on is on the outside row on this receiver instead of the middle row, like my JR receiver. How do I use this receiver?

Confused[:-]

Todd
Old 01-25-2008, 12:54 AM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Older Hitec Reciever Question

ORIGINAL: kize37 I have a RCD3200 Hitec receiver that is positive shift for JR. I could not get it to work with my JR SX600 transmitter. I noticed the Positive is on is on the outside row on this receiver instead of the middle row, like my JR receiver. How do I use this receiver?
Confused[:-] Todd
Hitec RCD Platinum Supreme Receiver Manual. If positibe lead is on the outside of the case, then you have an older receiver designed for use with old style Sanwa (known as Airtronics in USA) TX, which similar to JR, are positive shift on 72 & 75 mhz (negative on others). The early Sanwa/Airtronics were wired Signal-Negative-Positive (usually Black-Black-Red but for a brief period there were white dashes in the signal lead). Aproximately eight years ago Sanwa/Airtronics adopted the same S-01 servo plugs and Signal-Positive-Negative configuration as Hitec and JR since when they distinguish their new leads/plugs/RX by referrring to "Z" connectors and using a blue RX case, servo leads with blue signal wire and a blue plug. Refer to Servos - Wiring Diagrams = use with other brand RX on how lift the tabs and swap the leads on your servos and switch harness plug so as to use that receiver with a modern Airtronics or JR TX.
Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links