Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

Aurora 9 radio

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 11:19 AM
MikeMayberry
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aurora 9 radio

Jeffy- Sorry, you have waited so long, which system did you order?

Be aware that we never said the radio was to be available in June. Our original estimate on its' release was Sept and it eventually shipped in October. I would have thought that Horizon would have filled the B/O from their first shipment, but sometimes distributors delay in ordering and then put themselves further down our B/O list. I know we just sent a bunch to them so I would suggest you have the shop you ordered from check with them to make sure that someone didn't drop the ball.

Mike.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:12 PM
jeffy

ORIGINAL: MikeMayberry

Be aware that we never said the radio was to be available in June. Our original estimate on its' release was Sept and it eventually shipped in October. I would have thought that Horizon would have filled the B/O from their first shipment, but sometimes distributors delay in ordering and then put themselves further down our B/O list. I know we just sent a bunch to them so I would suggest you have the shop you ordered from check with them to make sure that someone didn't drop the ball.

Mike.
I saw a ad in a model mag and just ordered one horizon had a part number and put it on back order and I told Deno at the time it was no problem when It gets here I will be happy. You may not remember I spoke to you about 2 years ago about getting a 2.4 and was told to just wait....I ordered one 9 Channel 2.4GHz Aircraft Computer Radio with Optima 9 receiver.

I know its not your fault and you were always giving your best....just have a happy holiday and I am sure I will get one......jeffy
Old 12-14-2009, 02:00 PM
jeffy

ORIGINAL: jeffy

ORIGINAL: MikeMayberry

Mike.
I saw a ad in a model mag and just ordered one horizon had a part number and put it on back order and I told Deno at the time it was no problem when It gets here I will be happy. You may not remember I spoke to you about 2 years ago about getting a 2.4 and was told to just wait....I ordered one 9 Channel 2.4GHz Aircraft Computer Radio with Optima 9 receiver.

I know its not your fault and you were always giving your best....just have a happy holiday and I am sure I will get one......jeffy

my order was given on may 28 2009 horizon said the no aurora's 9 Channel 2.4GHz Aircraft Computer Radio with Optima 9 receiver has been sent to them as yet.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Charley
My Feedback: (2)

All,

I have a feeling that availability is largely a mater of which combo you order. Tower had the best price (for SuperSavers) in the A-9 & 7 chan. But they showed 2 weeks BO. OTOH, I bought two 7-chan Rx's, in stock, from them and they're on the way. Can't get the TX separately, can't get the combo I want ........

CR
Old 10-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Jack Skip

Dear Mike,

I am looking to get into FPV and want to use my Aurora radio, which is now 2.4. I see the product number for the Spectra Pro FM module (23772) but cannot find anything for the FM antenna.

Do you have a product number for the FM antenna? Or is this included with the Spectra Pro?

Sorry if this has been asked before. I did some searching but could not locate an answer.

Jack
Old 10-09-2012, 01:29 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Jack Skip Dear Mike,
I am looking to get into FPV and want to use my Aurora radio, which is now 2.4.
I see the product number for the Spectra Pro FM module (23772) but cannot find anything for the FM antenna.
Do you have a product number for the FM antenna? Or is this included with the Spectra Pro?
Sorry if this has been asked before. I did some searching but could not locate an answer.
Jack
Antennnais packaged with module. Picturesand manuals available:
. Spectra Pro 72MHz PPM/QPCM Module Manual, Addendum re Range Check Specifications, Pictures & Screen Shots.

The antenna, #58005,is the same as that used in an Eclipse 7, Optic 6, Flash 5, Prism&Laser amongst other.

With regard to the Aurora 9 and FPV use, the following might also assist:
Hitec Aurora 9 Transmitter & FPV Head Tracking

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links