Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

evo 12 problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 09:44 PM
outssider
My Feedback: (23)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default evo 12 problem

Sometimes my transmitter will start beeping like it is loosing power. When i check the screen for power i see the power jumping around and hitting the 6.9-7.1 voltage but when i turn the radio off and on again the power is back up at 7.5 steady. i can continue flying the rest of the day, power stays up. It has done this sporadically for the past six months or so, if i hear it beeping while I'm flying i don't stop flying because i know I have plenty of juice. Once though , while i was in the garage it started beeping while i was testing a plane (engine off) I know the battery was good, this time the transmitter shut down. I turned the transmitter off and back on and it was working fine again with voltage up at 7.5 and steady. What is causing this ?
Old 10-06-2009, 10:53 AM
tohm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: evo 12 problem

It sounds like a component on the motherboard is causing the problem. Your best bet is to send the transmitter in for service.

Tony Ohm
Hitec/Multiplex USA