Community
Search
Notices
Hitec/MultiPlex Radios- Ask Hitec Customer Service Ask Hitec/MultiPlex Customer Service your Radio questions here.

hpp-22 and spectra 2.4 upgrade question

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 10:10 PM
ozchris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hpp-22 and spectra 2.4 upgrade question

hi just purchased aurora 9 and hpp-22 .Upgraded optima 9 receiver from 1.1 to 1.2 no problems while checking spectra 2.4 module transmiter shows ver 1.1 in the hpp.22 software
when in radio info screen it states ver 1.06
i think the 1.1 it is showing is the hpp-22 software ver
any body any idea on how to check the spectra version and how to upgrade
it when 1.07 is released
many thanks chris
Old 06-24-2010, 11:54 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: hpp-22 and spectra 2.4 upgrade question

ORIGINAL: ozchris hi just purchased aurora 9 and hpp-22 .Upgraded optima 9 receiver from 1.1 to 1.2 no problems while checking spectra 2.4 module transmiter shows ver 1.1 in the hpp.22 software when in radio info screen it states ver 1.06 i think the 1.1 it is showing is the hpp-22 software ver any body any idea on how to check the spectra version and how to upgrade it when 1.07 is released many thanks chris
No update is available for the Spectra Proat this time.
Spectra Pro Module, Optima (7ch & 9ch) RXand Aurora/Optic Sport TX are three separate units.
V1.07 relates to the Aurora to which HPP-22 is connected via the Trainer port on rear of TX .

Hitec HPP-22 2.4GHz Programmer - Manual, FAQ - How to install & Use Instructions (with screenshots).
more at
Aurora A9, Spectra Pro & Optima - FAQ & Undocumented Features - Mixes, Setups, Tips. {Individual Links often updated}

Regards
Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Old 06-25-2010, 12:30 AM
ozchris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hpp-22 and spectra 2.4 upgrade question

many thanks at
so as new updates are released you will be asked to install when connected to transmitter and hpp-22 [trainer jack]
no updates not asked is that correct

thanks i got it above question answered