Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

e-maxx vs savage

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 10:15 AM
Rccarfreak33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: e-maxx vs savage

no problem bsmith9510 i was just trying to make my point. an emaxx would destryo the savge in speed torque and excellaration. But the good thing about having the savvy if the emaxx starts to win just run it over and crush it !
Old 01-31-2005, 02:19 PM
Smokin240sx

ORIGINAL: Rccarfreak33

no problem bsmith9510 i was just trying to make my point. an emaxx would destryo the savge in speed torque and excellaration. But the good thing about having the savvy if the emaxx starts to win just run it over and crush it !
Attached Images  
Old 06-09-2006, 01:04 PM
bikehucker05

i dunno about stock but my crawler bassed maxx with stock driveshafts stock titans stock esc and radio gear with 9 tooth pinnions and a 72 t spur on just a single titan will pull anything you tie it to or just flip over backwards with both titans its will rip the sidewalls out of a set of moab xl's or break the bead/glue and spin the hubs in the wheels once i get my beadlocks revo driveshafts and 2 65t lathmotors i think it will be able to rip itself apart by the way i plan to run 14.4 volts through my lath motors. now all i need is alum wheel hexex and alum wheels to save my hubs. if some thing breaks it wasnt strong enough anyways www.rccrawler.com