Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

clutch slipping

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 02:51 PM
zsar1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clutch slipping

when ever i start up my savage ( sirio .27 + alum nova shoes) after 5 mins she revs up.i tried holding her down and when i throttle it grips but after 15% throttle she revs up.i don`t know if the robinson spur is loose cause i tried tightening it or the shoes are not gripping.by the way i did not put in any screws in my clutch shoe.should i use them to get more grip.if i use them where should i install them (on the outside of shoe or inside of shoe)
Old 05-30-2005, 05:29 PM
ETRNL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: clutch slipping

i had similar problems with the novas, use the small screw in the middle, it worked nicely just enough to make it shoot out of the hole, and depending on the terrain, catch a scratch or pop a wheelie