Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Whats better savage or revo?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Yamaha9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats better savage or revo?

Hey guys I just bought a new savage limited edition, What do you guys think is better the savage or the revo, What do u think is the top speed for the savage. Also if you guys no any good performance hops ups to make my truck faster that would also help. Also does any one no the proper way to break in the savage limited edition or instructions because the manual isnt that clear. It would be very helpful if you could help, thank you..
Old 12-16-2005, 09:33 PM
tmodlin

Default RE: Whats better savage or revo?

Use the search function. If you look further down the page of current topics I am sure you find your answers. You bought a good truck, have fun with it.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:46 PM
bagged97

Well, if you already bought the Savage, my friend you bought the better truck. That's how I feel about mine. It's kinda like when people ask me what's better, a Chevy S-10 or a Ford Ranger? My answer to that is "The Ranger, I have 2 of em" All your gonna hear on the Savage forum is the Savage is better. It might not be true, but that's how we feel. Also welcome aboard.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:50 PM
DaveG55

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy
Not only is it too much trouble to use the search feature it appears that now it's too much trouble to scroll down 1/2 a page to find a thread with the same title!!!!!
Man that question is getting OLD!!!!!!
If you bought a truck, play with it, enjoy it and quit worrying about what everybody else thinks.
I've got trucks from three different companies and I can tell you for a fact that there's just not that much difference between any of them!!!
You bought a good truck, now go run it!!!!