Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

savage TVP plans?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 11:10 PM
BIzzED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default savage TVP plans?

hey guys whats up,

right now in school we are using our plasma cutting machine to make something and i wanted to make some TVP's but here is the problem he isnt letting us design our own thing we are sopposed to jus pick out of a design of his or something like that or we have to have one already done on a disk , but what i was wondering is can someone who has some TVP plans email me them so i can pull them up on his computer and cut them out? i dont care what TVP plans they are normal or lowered what ever but i will cut you out a pair and send them to you free of charge if everything goes right?

email- [email protected]
Old 12-19-2005, 11:25 PM
tmodlin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: savage TVP plans?

What rendering program are you using to draw your projects? ProE, Autodesk, Mechanical Desktop, Solid Works, etc? I think I can draw something up on ProE and format it to work with any system. There is only one program, we just went on winter break and I dont go back to class for a month. I am in the process of buying ProE for home use but that wont come til I scrape up another $250. I can see that coming anytime soon with christmas, rent, phone, insurance, ect all taking a toll on my wallet[:@] I will mark this thread though and hopefully get back to you in the near future.

By the way are you looking for the same design, or do all of the mounting holes just need to match up? Are you going for lighter weight? Lower center of gravity?