Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

any one here in BC?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Mech747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any one here in BC?

well in my parts of the woods i couldn't find any decent hobby shops like there is this once that i walked in and i ask how much is a picco.26 and they said it's a $300 engine[X(] i was like *** in my head dude i paid 180 before i moved here oh and there are the other ones that are real hardcore onroad HSs and looks at me like i freak when i walk in with a savage[:-] i mean can any one help me out here and direct me to a good HS
Old 12-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Haulin bass

Default RE: any one here in BC?

Hmm have you tried apollo or is that where you went?(seeing as you said hardcore on road).I remeber there being quite a decent shop in surrey But its been a few years since Ive lived in that area.
Old 12-24-2005, 07:52 PM
Mech747

thanks i go there to grab the F350 shell but not much MT stuff there ok but have you when to the ones in richmond most are hardcore onroad i will check apollo again but there site is not very helpfull i think i will head down there on mon. thanks again
Old 12-25-2005, 09:26 PM
robbo989

Hey I see you live in Coquitlam, I live in Poco The best store near us is Savage RC in Surrey
www.savagerc.com
Old 12-25-2005, 09:28 PM
robbo989

Oh and if you hit up savage for boxing day it's 15% off everything, I'm pretty sure special orders ar 15% off too. They mainly deal with savages there too!