Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

My Savage LE is LOUD!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 05:36 PM
alvinl

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My Savage LE is LOUD!

AND I LOVE IT!!!! Every once in a while you get a reminder of just how much noise the dual chamber pipe that comes stock on the Savage LE can make. Today I am in the street infront of my house tuning my Savage LE and Revo so my son and I can go out and play tomorrow. Well, a guy that lives 4 houses down from me came by on his Harley. It's a newer Harley with the stock pipes that are not as loud as the aftermarket pipes. But, I could not even hear his bike over the sound of my Savage LE idling beside me. IS THAT COOL OR WHAT?
Old 03-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Shoot_RS4MT2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Savage LE is LOUD!

Yeah its cool...
But I think the ribbed pipe is even louder.[X(]
Old 03-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Chronic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Savage LE is LOUD!

Yeah, I think the ribbed pipe is louder, but it's got a more obnoxious tone to it. I really like the factory pipe on my LE. It seems to make a ton of difference on the factory .25, compared to other Savage.25s that I've seen run. I hope it works out well with my new engine because I'd hate to have to go with something else.