Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

MGT RACER

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Rc EnthuSiasTs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MGT RACER

Well the truth is i have a monster gt, and it really is not a racer, i mean it is all stock. I know so many people ask what upgrades to buy, but i am totally lost[sm=confused.gif] in what PERFORMANCE items i can buy for my mgt. Like things to improve its handeling and such. And what have you done to improve your mt? Thanks alot[sm=bananahead.gif]
Old 03-19-2006, 05:56 PM
snowbl!nd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: MGT RACER

Try posting this in the "general mt section", and not the "HPI section".

You will get more replies if you post questions in the correct place.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Rc EnthuSiasTs

Sorry and thanks, Why dont they have a Mgt Section, Their poplulat right[][sm=confused.gif]
Old 03-19-2006, 09:07 PM
tmodlin

ORIGINAL: Rc EnthuSiasTs

Sorry and thanks, Why dont they have a Mgt Section, Their poplulat right[][sm=confused.gif]

Not as popular as Losi, Traxxas, or HPI
Old 03-19-2006, 11:09 PM
Mech747

i see you have a mgt as well, is it a 4.6? if so the only hopups you need to race on a club level are some 40series bowties on what ever 40series rim you like (i would go for the 23mm dish wheels) and a stronger/faster steering servo a cheap and good choice would be a MG-645 from hitech. thats all the upgrades i have on the truck its by no means the fastest and sharpes thing on the track but with the wheelbase and size you get around pretty easily so go do some laps around what ever track you race at and don't worry about the amount of hopups you have cause i beat many trucks thats deck out with the lastest and greatest with CRAPPY driver
Old 03-20-2006, 12:06 AM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

heres mine but i need a body for it i cant fit the crowdpleazer body unless i cut it reallt short..but heres what i ran..has proline shocks,94358 servo,lst header and 063 pipe ..