Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

is it true?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 03:10 PM
ravenlunatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is it true?

hey i'm looking online for a savage x ss kit and i found a site that sells them for $399.95 the site is www.rcplanet.com. i just want to ask if any one was familiar with this site or has ordered anything from this site before. i want to know if the site is a real dealer because i've been had before and it's made me sencond guess.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:17 PM
rcnz

Default RE: is it true?

ORIGINAL: ravenlunatic

hey i'm looking online for a savage x ss kit and i found a site that sells them for $399.95 the site is www.rcplanet.com. i just want to ask if any one was familiar with this site or has ordered anything from this site before. i want to know if the site is a real dealer because i've been had before and it's made me sencond guess.
I would buy it from TowerHobbies. List price from them is $439.99.
However, at the moment they have some pretty good discounts on offer.
Purchases between $400-499 are eligible for a $40 discount...(discount code 016W6)

That makes their price $399.99 - what can I say, buy it from Tower! They are the best!

Discounts (scroll down to bottom) - http://www.towerhobbies.com/
Savage X-SS - http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXMYA2&P=ML
--RCNZ
Old 12-10-2006, 03:29 PM
ravenlunatic

i didn't even know about those discounts! thanks! i know for sure that tower is a good site i get stuff for my kyosho v one there, some part are cheap there but some are not. Due to finacial troubles i'm looking for the best deal i can get for the savage x ss kit.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:26 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

No matter how my finances are I all ways look for the best price I can get. Towers is a great site and are very reasonable on shipping on other sites watch out as some will sell cheap and make it up on shipping.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:34 PM
okin

you can check out this site on [link=http://www.everything-rc-cars.com/index.htm]rc cars[/link] might shed some light on coupons/discounts.