Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Hot bodies .46 parts?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 11:44 AM
kd7oir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hot bodies .46 parts?

I need the drive shaft that the 1way rearing fits onto for the HB .46 and maybe the back plate it fits into. The shaft is so worn that 1ways won't grab it anymore or it kills them and it seams ;ike there is a little slop between the shaft and the back plate too. Does anybody know where to get parts for this? If there to much I'll just junk it and buy a SURE FIRE .32, a Axial .32 Spec 1S (I've been told there the same) or a RBmoded D30M from STS. I just haven't decided which yet but I'll save the questions for them for another post.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:27 PM
kd7oir

Default RE: Hot bodies .46 parts?

Come on guys I need this
ORIGINAL: kd7oir

I need the drive shaft that the 1way bearing fits onto for the HB .46 and maybe the back plate it fits into. The shaft is so worn that 1ways won't grab it anymore or it kills them and it seams ;ike there is a little slop between the shaft and the back plate too. Does anybody know where to get parts for this?
Old 03-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Polar_Bus

I need the drive shaft that the 1way rearing fits onto for the HB .46 and maybe the back plate it fits into. The shaft is so worn that 1ways won't grab it anymore or it kills them and it seams ;ike there is a little slop between the shaft and the back plate too. Does anybody know where to get parts for this? If there to much I'll just junk it and buy a SURE FIRE .32, a Axial .32 Spec 1S (I've been told there the same) or a RBmoded D30M from STS. I just haven't decided which yet but I'll save the questions for them for another post.
HPI bought out Hot Bodies. Call HPI, and they can get you .46 engine parts. Here is the p/n's:

oneway shaft p/n 28633
oneway bearing p/n 28441
backplate p/n 28627
Old 03-11-2007, 07:10 PM
SAVAGEJIM

I thought HPI started HB as a subsidiary and put Atsushi Hara in charge of it. What am I missing? Pleas tell me because I am actually curios to HPI's dealings and history as well as its subsidiaries.

Anywasys, is'nt the .46cr a poor excuse of a nitro engine? I thought it would not perform as most .28ci engines on the market now. After all, many .28 engines are beginning to employ race tricks into their design where the .46, .70, etc are just converted heli engines.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:43 PM
kd7oir

ORIGINAL: Polar_Bus

HPI bought out Hot Bodies. Call HPI, and they can get you .46 engine parts. Here is the p/n's:

oneway shaft p/n 28633
oneway bearing p/n 28441
backplate p/n 28627
Thanks that's what I needed were the p/n s.
Yes the .46 is a poor excuse of a nitro engine but I want it as a spare. It's not worth selling but it has been rebuilt so I don't want to throw it away. I thought I'd just get it ready just in case.

Old 03-11-2007, 11:25 PM
black mamba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

towerhobbies stocks the .46 stuff.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:26 PM
black mamba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The .46 is a decent engine with tons of torque, but it is primarily for bashing and tearing up the grass in your yard.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:04 AM
Polar_Bus

ORIGINAL: Polar_Bus

oneway shaft p/n 28633
oneway bearing p/n 28441
backplate p/n 28627
Thanks that's what I needed were the p/n s.
Yes the .46 is a poor excuse of a nitro engine but I want it as a spare. It's not worth selling but it has been rebuilt so I don't want to throw it away. I thought I'd just get it ready just in case.

Do some archiving under my user name and "Truckzilla" and I did a full blown writeup on my Truckzilla project. Bottom line the TZ's are a COMPLETE terd ripoff and a waste of time! I normally try to not bash the pi$$ out of not so good parts, but the TZ doesn't even belong on the market it's so bad.