Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

E-savage

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 12:20 PM
jumpin_high

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-savage

i am thinking of getting an E-savage is it worth getting? i have a savage ss 4.6 and a savage .21 they are fun to drive but my LHS is 3 hours away and i don't go down that way very much so i have to use my gas wisely i want an e-savage so i can drive a truck when ever i want. do you think i should get one?
Old 04-09-2007, 12:25 PM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: E-savage

Yes.

I had an E-zilla, and liked it. I sold it though because I found electric lacked the thrill of nitro. Given your sitch though, go for it. There are no questions about quality, speed or toughness, so go for it.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:16 PM
mycarisaser

ORIGINAL: PatrickBW

Yes.

I had an E-zilla, and liked it. I sold it though because I found electric lacked the thrill of nitro. Given your sitch though, go for it. There are no questions about quality, speed or toughness, so go for it.
Thats b/c u didnt go brushless. My e-savage runs around 48 to 50mph. The esavage is a great truck it runs around 26 to 27 mph stock and comes as a complete rtr. Its very durable so you wont have to go to the lhs much. The only issue is that there is no aftermarket parts[&o]
Old 04-09-2007, 04:19 PM
mycarisaser

Also it is smaller than your savage too its a 1/10 instead of a 1/8. I am putting a wheel with more off set and I am going to try to streach the chassis about a inch or two.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:37 PM
corona672

for around 400$, you can convert ur savage into electic and easily see 40+ mph... just a thought
Old 04-09-2007, 05:12 PM
mycarisaser

I did it with my lst2 its now 55mph. I love the power of electric