Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Are LHS employes idiots...U be the judge

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Pipeous
My Feedback: (63)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are LHS employes idiots...U be the judge

I have known Wes for a long long time. I think he's getting old and senility is finally setting in, yet he knows more about rc parts than anybody I have ever met.... ask him for some abstract bearing in a long discontinued model and he'll 95% of the time know what size it is from memory...

That said, I won't deal with some people behind the counter. One employee is always telling me I am wrong, yet he has done rc for a couple years and me about 20.... that annoys me. my solution is I just help myself for the most part and take what I want to the till.

my only complaint to wes was we had a deal from way back but I have to remind him. his brother, brad, rob all remember to honor the deal without reminding ... and dam you for moving to Langley. I liked having the store 4 blocks away from me.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:05 PM
24/7

Wes is off at times but have you ever takent he time to watch him, hes putting out fire after fire, serving people. Give the place a break.

Believe me when I tell you know store in the Lower Mainland is perfect, oh you could go to Onestop
and pay there over inflated prices. I travel to all they have there pros and cons.
I buy from all of them, but my main purchases are through them.

Peace
24/7

Babydoll keep smiling
Old 10-20-2007, 07:20 PM
mike m

I'm done talkin to a absent minded miss~ spelling fool that likes to insult women. Dude go some where else and stay off the pitstop forum for all i and others care.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Pipeous
My Feedback: (63)

Babydoll is a sweet girl. My brother is a single father dealing with an autistic child so I understand what a toll it takes on a person (him and the kids are here right now visiting in fact). And she's pretty well trained in computers, so I'd be wary of saying anything bad in public about her LOL

We are lucky to have so many decent rc shops in our area.

Martin at Golden Horizons is an amazing guy to deal with. I have called him days the store was closed and he meets me there to get me what I need at an unbeatable price.

We have Racetech in Coquitlam, Team 1 in New West to cover ground/air etc, and for helis Jet Hobbies and Andy are tops. I could get Thunder Tiger stuff from him cheaper than my price was as a team driver!! Planes and such Norburn is great

Remember this guys.... getting fuel without a local hobby shop will be a tough thing to get.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Babydoll

I would like to add that I do see a lot of what goes on in the shop and think I have a unique view as I am there throughout the day. And would like to say a couple things in regards to this. I think that Wes is highly under-rated. Does anyone understand the amount of time and energy this man dedicates to the shop? He is there most EVERY day from open to well past closing. I can't recall the last time that man actually took a holiday for himself or his family. When was the last time you saw him out at the track on a regular basis? I can guarantee it was not recently as he dedicates his life to the shop and to the customers. Secondly I can vouch that almost every customer who calls or walks in is asking for Wes personally. He is only ONE man!! And there is a lot more than just dealing with customers that goes into running that shop. Wes is constantly multi tasking, and yes sometimes this causes him to get distracted from the task at hand. There is a LOT of work that goes on behind the scene to keep that shop stocked and running for you all. Wes cares deeply for each and every one of his customer and will go well out of his way to ensure that they get what they need. As far as not getting a "I'll be with you in a moment", this is probably because he is so focused on the current task or customer that he has tunnel vision. But I would never be able to say that he "doesn't care about his customers". That is so far off base. I mean give the man a break he has so much going on in that shop. Just because there are only a couple people in the store doesn't mean he isn't busy. There is ordering to be done, repairs, tracking down of obscure parts etc.... Wes puts an amazing amount of himself into that shop and I think he deserves a little bit more credit.....But hey what do I know.... I'm just a cashier LOL
Old 10-20-2007, 08:48 PM
dhyde79

ORIGINAL: Babydoll

But hey what do I know.... I'm just a crack head cashier LOL

kudos to you for being able to laugh it off and not take it personally. I do cellphones, and had someone accuse me of being rude to them, the other customer politely explained that they'd waited 2 hours to get to talk to me personally about the problem they were having, and that no one else had been able to fix the matter, and that they had seen me do exactly that for many other customers, that if the person was patient and waited until I'd finished, I'd give them my undivided attention as well. It ends up that the other person was pissy because they were trying to prove that an answer that a store manager had given them was wrong, unfortunately for them, it wasn't.

you can please a lot of people most of the time, but, once in a while, you get some crybaby @$$hole that thinks that the world revolves around them, and that when they walk in, everything should stop and bow to their needs so they can spend their precious money, those are the ones that don't realize that every other person in the store is in the exact same position that they're in.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:25 AM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

This topic has gone way too far when someone resorts to verbally abusing someone he doesn't know. This will not be tolerated on RCUniverse. This thread is closed.