Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

chronic

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 12:58 PM
-SomeGuy-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: chronic

I was talking about these that he's making for me, complete with mid-tank kit and the works.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:04 PM
theddy

oh! ok, sorry. did you have it in aug last year?
Old 08-22-2007, 01:15 PM
-SomeGuy-

We started talking about them around that time and the pic is of the test cut he did with a piece of SS. Since then i asked him about adjusting them to fit in his all in one mid-tank kit that he's working on and reducing the rear ext, in the pic they 1.5 inches longer in the rear but we both agreed that it was to much so it was going to have a little ext in both front and rear. The plan is to build a really solid basher with a delrin roll cage and a top 528 xsp engine which is the lower grade of the rossi. http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFun...n&ItemID=26175