Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Cheap bodies/Tracks near me?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 09:28 PM
CWC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheap bodies/Tracks near me?

Anyone know were to find cheap bodies for bashing? I am not picky about type or color. I just need something to protect the truck in large jumps.

This is for the Houston guys. Are there any good tracks in Conroe or Houston??? I am not looking to race just to test my setup on the track.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cheap bodies/Tracks near me?

As far as cheap bodies, there aren't any. HPI and Proline make great tough bodies. I guess you don't "have" to paint it, that'll save a few bucks.

As far as Houston tracks, you're in luck. We are setting up a day of bashing in Spring on Feb 03. Right in your area just south of Conroe.
Here's the link:
http://www.houstonrc.com/modules.php...ewtopic&t=1761

Come join us.

(There is also a great BMX track in Sugarland (I know, the other side of Houston might as well be in another state.)

Several hobby shops in Houston have on and off-road tracks, but they are designed for buggies.. Savages need to stretch their legs more.