Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

steering bellcranks

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 04:17 PM
wolfie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default steering bellcranks

was just wondering if the steering bellcranks on an xl were the same as a savage x cause i bought an integy 1 and after a crash i had wrecked all the splines on my servo arm it only works 1 way so am just gonna throw it away and buy another 1 elsewhere thanks
Old 04-30-2010, 04:43 PM
sparky 25

Default RE: steering bellcranks

Yea there the same, both manuals have it as part no. hpi 85058
Old 04-30-2010, 04:57 PM
wolfie1

excellent thanks a lot i was trying to work it out by looking at the alloy part no's and i was just confusing myself
Old 04-30-2010, 05:23 PM
llkoolskillet

What NO why did you buy integy, theres a thread a few posts down from this one that covers this. GH is the one recomended, you remember all that shinny metal on my XL, well its all gone cause integy BLOWS!!!! I do have a brand new Steering servo saver, but my servo arm comes from the hitec rock crawler servo, its a metal arm. trust me when i say that it has taken the beating of a lifetime and still keeps on tickin just like a timex!