Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Lets clear the air

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 12:14 AM
ArancioC5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets clear the air

Hey guys, been a long time. Been out of R/C for a while now, and focusing on other things. I see that FOXTRAP aka Stephen has been blabbing about me not sending him an XL body. He has harrassed me on ebay, harassed me on here (and I addressed this months ago) and I'll say it again just to make him happy. If you think I scummed you out of a $16.00 body then you my friend are nuts. Do I believe you did not get it? I dunno, you could be certifiably nuts. You are asking me to send you $16 bucks. You are asking me to pretend I'm crazy that I didnt send it and then pay you $16 to verify that. Do you see where I'm comming from here man? It is the point that I send you an $80.00 engine yet I wont send you a $16 body? LOL. Dude, c'mon, I know we play with expensive toy cars but that doesnt mean I or these people on here are completely nuts. I wouldnt be wasting my time comming back on here if I was not right. I DO know that I have harmed my ebay feedback by being burned sending out of the country, yet I also know I have sent an XL savage nitro to Germany with no issues. Paypal took my money even though I sent it out. What can you do? I stopped sending stuff to europe and Canada. So, all of this BS over $16.00 lol. I had 2 XL bodies, sold one to you, and one on another forum. Funny how yours was lost, one was not. One was blue, one was orange. So it is either I send you $16 bux despite my moral code and eat it, or you will drag this out another year? Make sense of this, and I'll send you that money ok?
Old 09-06-2010, 04:03 AM
jbooker82
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Lets clear the air

I don't know you and and dont know the other buy but:

I guess that is why you should use some form of tracking. Make sure to send the guy the tracking number. It ist always to show that they recieved it. It is also to show that you actually sent it.

If you didnt use any form of tracking then that is on you. Buyer's have no way to control how the seller ships things out. I have paid extra on shipping when I buy somethign for the seller to put delivery conformation or insurance on it. Then come to find out I dont get a number. Then the package shows up and the seller didnt even bother to do it. Just pocked the extra cash.

Obvesly the guys 16 bucks got to you ok, so when the body doenst show up how you going to prove you sent it.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:44 AM
ArancioC5

ORIGINAL: jbooker82

I guess that is why you should use some form of tracking. Make sure to send the guy the tracking number. It ist always to show that they recieved it. It is also to show that you actually sent it.

If you didnt use any form of tracking then that is on you. Buyer's have no way to control how the seller ships things out. I have paid extra on shipping when I buy somethign for the seller to put delivery conformation or insurance on it. Then come to find out I dont get a number. Then the package shows up and the seller didnt even bother to do it. Just pocked the extra cash.

Obvesly the guys 16 bucks got to you ok, so when the body doenst show up how you going to prove you sent it.
I agree, but sending an item overseas doesnt allow you a tracking number to my memory when sent snail mail (was asked to send cheapest way possible)...it has been awhile, just a receipt. A receipt that I had not even worried much about because the guy got his engine no issues. My mistake yes. Thing is, $16.00 is nothing. I'll wipe my ass with $16.00 and think nothing of it. It's not the amount, or the money, but rather the shady actions following. By shady I mean the guy acted like he was dead broke, but coughed up money to aid his toy truck. If you are that broke, you arent worried about a lexan body for a toy car. So I hate saying this, because it could be customs or the post office but it is very possible to lie about not getting it, and having the money returned. Crazy things happen with a bad economy. I also question the harassment, especially knowing there was history of another bigger sale prior to that. It just does not add up, and because it was through paypal, if I knew I didnt get something I would be reporting that in a heartbeat. Makes no sense, and his behavior was just very shifty.

it could be $1.00 or $1,000... it's not the money, and to be honest my financial situation does not have me stressed over a few bucks or a few hundred.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:29 PM
sharkattack99

your right there is no tracking over seas i know cause my mother is a post master, so there was no way you could have given him a tracking number cause there was non to give.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:46 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie
My Feedback: (3)

This guy is still on about this crap?
Tell him to chalk it up to experience and dealing with international shipping. With shipping, you DO get what you pay for. If he only paid $16 including shipping for an XL body, you obviously cut him a killer deal in the first place.

There are lots of countries that are REALLY far apart...and a LOT can happen in thousands of miles.

Good to see you back, Arancio, but it sucks it's for this reason.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:33 AM
ArancioC5

ORIGINAL: ThunderbirdJunkie

This guy is still on about this crap?
Tell him to chalk it up to experience and dealing with international shipping. With shipping, you DO get what you pay for. If he only paid $16 including shipping for an XL body, you obviously cut him a killer deal in the first place.

There are lots of countries that are REALLY far apart...and a LOT can happen in thousands of miles.

Good to see you back, Arancio, but it sucks it's for this reason.
whats going on brotha, been a while. Yeah that guy seems to be nuts man, what can you do. Guy sounded like he had no job, so I cut him a crazy deal and the rest is history. He seemed ok till the desperado crazy act which is what leads me to think he got the body and maybe his wife found out he was buying RC stuff and handed him a beating. lol... who knows.

I wont lie, I have the itch for a new RC haha. Maybe a 4x4 slash, the Flux was cool but I won't lie I loved that Slash I had till I made it a shelf queen.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:43 AM
ThunderbirdJunkie

Got an SC10 back in January. Thing is a BLAST.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Foxtrap

Desperado crazy act?.......for starters it came to $30 and change plus fees..not 16 bux..and yes...at the time I was in school...and thanked you for the good deal.....I sent you a couple emails after you stopped responding to me......I filed a paypal inquiry...they did nothing.....this year when I went to start my truck..and remembered that I got ripped off last year....so I sent you an e-mail asking if you were cool enough to Man up on the sour deal....as a new body for my truck here at the LHS is 60 plus tax, and since I already paid for one- and I'm not real big on getting ripped off...I figured you to be a good one to contact.

No crazy act here friend....You said that you would right this...then you started ignoring my emails when you realized that you would have to keep your word.

I've seen that you have done this to several people on E-bay also....and that you even closed one account due to irreparable status created by none other than YOU!

"Clear the Air"....guilty conscience?.....what ever old man....your the one that needs to grow up....

You ripped me off....I tried to get what was mine...sent you a few pissed off emails ....and your pointing fingers at me?.

anyone I know would have done the same thing...

our conversations...(mostly me asking...you ignoring) were between us...no need to bring my name into a public forum....I tried at first to just find out where you were and how to contact you....not make you look like an idiot

you've done that now.

Cheers
Stephen
Old 09-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Foxtrap

ORIGINAL: ArancioC5

ORIGINAL: jbooker82

I agree, but sending an item overseas doesnt allow you a tracking number to my memory when sent snail mail (was asked to send cheapest way possible)...it has been awhile, just a receipt. A receipt that I had not even worried much about because the guy got his engine no issues. My mistake yes. Thing is, $16.00 is nothing. I'll wipe my ass with $16.00 and think nothing of it. It's not the amount, or the money, but rather the shady actions following. By shady I mean the guy acted like he was dead broke, but coughed up money to aid his toy truck. If you are that broke, you arent worried about a lexan body for a toy car. So I hate saying this, because it could be customs or the post office but it is very possible to lie about not getting it, and having the money returned. Crazy things happen with a bad economy. I also question the harassment, especially knowing there was history of another bigger sale prior to that. It just does not add up, and because it was through paypal, if I knew I didnt get something I would be reporting that in a heartbeat. Makes no sense, and his behavior was just very shifty.

it could be $1.00 or $1,000... it's not the money, and to be honest my financial situation does not have me stressed over a few bucks or a few hundred.

and whats this?....if you've got money to wipe your backside with...why didn't you help me out when the package didn't arrive?....there was nothing shady or shifty about my dealings with you sir....I just didn't get something that I paid for...and you said that you would do something about it...and didnt.... thats why I called you on it man....maybe you watch too much CSI?.....no no...that can't be true...because you'd be better at ripping people off!

any way...I finished the Electrical program I was doing...and now I'm working on a CBC tv series....so times are sure not as hard as they were,when I was merely trying to have some fun in between studying with my rc truck on a tight budget.

oh and you should maybe read the banner above ....seeing as the whole point of this thread is to make me look like an idiot.

-"Please resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post. We encourage the free flow of your ideas, but believe that they can be communicated (and received) much more effectively if you keep things civil. If you have to vent, take it offline. We carefully monitor posts and will ban individuals who engage in offensive conduct within the forums. Thanks.!!"-

Old 09-08-2010, 11:06 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That was a very interesting ....
Old 09-09-2010, 12:30 AM
rcnitrohead

ORIGINAL: t9dragon

That was a very interesting ....
Yep lol..

Sup Danny? long time no see
Old 09-09-2010, 01:37 AM
ThunderbirdJunkie

ORIGINAL: Foxtrap
...no need to bring my name into a public forum....
Didn't you originally start this BS like, a year or so ago, by bringing HIS name into a public forum?

Just an observation from an uninvolved party.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:29 AM
steed2-inactive

i got screwed out of a motocross sticker kit once....still burns my ass, but sometimes you just have to suck it up and move on. I recently ordered a set of xl tvps (brand new) shipped for 21 dollars. after 4 weeks they still hadent arrived so i contacted the seller and he said he was sorry for the delay and would immediatly ship another set...he also threw in a bunch of extras for free. guy was very professional. I have to say that if he refused to help me out i would have been very upset. but he did right by his auction and i would recommend him to anybody-scott
Old 09-09-2010, 11:52 AM
rcnitrohead

I guess I should have wrote this last night but-

I know ArancioC5 personally, we errr bashed a bunch of times together when he was still doing his thing in R/C and my bet is that the package was lost in transit.. Trust me, he does not give 2 s#!ts about $30 or whatever the hell it was, and he wouldn't scam anyone. Hes a good guy.

Stop beating a dead horse, s#!t happens in life.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:05 PM
ArancioC5

Whats up Tom, long time no see bro.

Stephen, if you do not cover your package then it is on you. I contacted the post office, and was told it was on route to Canada. You mention my eBay account (1. stalker, 2. stalker,3....oh yeah, stalker) and yes it went to hell because I decided not to purchase 5 items from the same seller after I read the feedback of items not being as described. Oh well, it happens. A couple of things followed that but thats not the issue here, I sold $1,300 Baja, $700.00 REVO, $6,000.00 wheels , etc etc etc list goes on without drama aside from shipping to Canada. Canada must be USPS kryptonite.

The thing is Stephen, you STALK people which in itself is STRANGE behavior. I'm not putting you down "according to RCU rules", I am merely stating a FACT. I have had females put less time into stalking me, so unless this is your g/f really typing for you (that I'll understand) then knock it off. Thanks homie
Old 09-10-2010, 02:14 PM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well that clears the air...

Old 09-10-2010, 04:19 PM
rcnitrohead

New york city air never smelled so fresh to me .

Old 09-10-2010, 05:03 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

Anybody want nachos?
Old 09-10-2010, 05:14 PM
sharkattack99

how about some popcorn too?
Old 09-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Foxtrap

Hahha

I wrote you a couple emails...looking for something you said I would get....And Thunderbirdjunkie...Yeah I asked if anyone knew who he was last year...to see if I got dooped by someone that rips people off...thats the first step anyone takes when ever it looks like a deal went sour....a couple people said they knew him..and that it was unlikely he ripped me off...so I said ...cool thanks...if you could retrieve that thread you would see that I very specifically said , i wasn't trying to drag anyones name through the dirt...just get what I payed for...and I guess I had more time than money then....so

anyway....go pick up some vagisil ArsholeC5...

This is done....

Old 09-12-2010, 02:05 PM
steed2-inactive

from a third party point of view i would have to agree this is on you arancio....you sold the item. put yourself in your buyers shoes!
Old 09-12-2010, 02:15 PM
ThunderbirdJunkie

Sorry, but if Fox opted against paying for shipping that included tracking, he was practically inviting this to happen.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:12 PM
sparky 25

having bought and sold almost 500 rc related items through ebay,

its my opinion that the onus is on the seller to see that the buyer receives his/her item,

i have refunded items that have been lost in shipping, and have also been refunded items thave have failed to reach me,

in my early days of buying online i purchased a racers edge 32 engine from seller fastcoldline the total was $208
with shipping from the us to ireland,

i never received the item or a refund and after numerous emails sent and received the seller kept promising me that he would send it and to be patient, in the end i asked for my money back then the seller just closed up his ebay account,

i know first hand what its like to buy something and to not receive it,

when i sell an item through ebay or other, imo the money is not mine until the buyer has received the item purchased.

Old 09-12-2010, 04:56 PM
LewAshby
Banned

USPS does offer international tracking numbers that tell you when a package has been delivered or not.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:15 PM
sparky 25

Usps doesn`t make the seller go to the post office to post the items in the first place,

there was to be tracking on my parcel but the seller took off with my money and there was no contact from him!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.