Community
Search
Notices
HPI Racing HPI Racing forum. Discuss all HPI Racing products here.

Trophy 4.6 Truggy

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 11:52 PM
ClayC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Trophy 4.6 Truggy

Hi guys,
I'm new to the RC world and want to buy my first RC car, thinking of buying a nitro Trophy 4.6 Truggy, my friend bought one only a few days ago and he is also very new to the RC world, and according to him this is a good car, great to start with.

But as always I am wondering.
- How great is this car, because even if I try it myself what should I look for in a car to know it's great?
- How durable it is? I found a few people that said that this car is crap but I found alot that said this car is just the one.
- How easy it is to work on it? Obviously I want to do some crazy stuff with this, I know this from other personal experiences, and in a few months time I want to experiment with it.
- Parts, are they easy to find? I looked on ebay and hpi racing site I found some things but, is there something that is very hard to find or as in, rare to find for sale?

Other comments are also accepted I don't want to start out with a crap car, and that is why in my only few days research on this car, it seems to be a good one. But how good? hehe

Here is a link of the model I am thinking of buying: http://www.hpiracing.com/en/kit/107014

Thanks for any opinions/comments
ClayC

Last edited by ClayC; 08-20-2014 at 12:06 AM.