Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Interface/ game commander issues

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 09:15 AM
turbo.gst
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Interface/ game commander issues

I have 3 AFPD programs. One works great it came with the JR interface. The second will not work with a TX, but will work with the game commander( the game commander is just flat worn out) The 3rd will not work with either a Tx or the game commander( this version uses the dongle for interface with the TX). I do have the JR mono cable and it is plugged in all the way per the diagram posted in this thread.

I have checked the position of the orange wire and that the Tx is set on PPM. I still get the same result. The original interface works perfectly in any and all instances. My newest game commander will not work at with anyof the 3 programs. The worn game commander does work with all but is sloppy. None of the dongles work at all( I have 2 of them). I am using JR TX's: 622, 347, 8103, 10 SX. I don't have other brands of TX to try. Any thoughts? I would appreciate any help offered...

turbo
Old 05-20-2011, 05:32 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Interface/ game commander issues

Turbo, I guess that these three AFPDs are in different locations?

Please post photos of the cables/game commander for each of your AFPD so that I'm clear of exactly what you have.

Did you install any addons in any of the AFPD?

Would you prefer to use a programmable radio with your AFPD that came with the game commander version?
Old 05-23-2011, 07:20 AM
turbo.gst
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am unable to post photo's currently. Working on that. Currently everything is all at the same place. Eventually, I want to give a working AFPD to my Dad and son. Thanks for your attention.

turbo
Old 05-23-2011, 03:32 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK, take your time