Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Aileron Controls not Functioning

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 03:15 PM
CarolinaCrasher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aileron Controls not Functioning

Ok, well after I figured out that I had my serial port turned off AFP now runs, but I have encountered another problem.... I do not have control of the ailerons. I am using the game commander and this is the original AFP not AFPD. I have calibrated the controller and everything works except for the ailerons, since they will not even calibrate. I am thinking there is something wrong inside the controller, but I am not positive. If anyone has some input it is greatly appreciated. Also, if it is my controller that is broken, then I would like to purchase a new one, so if it is possible to get just the Game commander from OMP or another vendor such as Ikarus or Hobby-Lobby could someone let me know. Thanks.
Old 02-20-2005, 07:51 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aileron Controls not Functioning

Ikarus is replacing the cables with new and improved ones.

Call 239-690-0003 and they will replace it. Ask for Mike.