Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Monsoon 3D plane download

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 05:50 AM
Greg.B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Monsoon 3D plane download

I like your bipe, I like the idea of the wings being the ailerons[X(]!

I have a Monsoon that I've been building for about six months on and off (mainly off!).

I got it from a place called ANSA Products here in the UK (which I think has died again!) and it came with German instructions[&o]so after some ummming and urrrring from ANSA they agreed to send us some English instructions for the Monsoon in the mean time I found the Slow-flyer.com website and found the PDF instructions (Still German[&o]!) on there so I went to "Google Translate" copy and paste the instructions selected German to English then hit the translate button and most of it was converted to English.

I received an e-mail from ANSA 2 or 3 days later with a PDF file attached and it looked like the same thing that I had done!

That isn't really going to solve your problem though[&o]cuz there aren't any PDF instructions for the SlowRide on the Slow-flyer.com website[&o]

I hope you hear from them soon!

I know exactly what to do with it. Don't touch it. Put it in the mail directly to me. I'll sort it out and get back to you........
I'm game with my Monsoon just make sure you get it back to me in one piece.

BW!

Greg.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:21 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

WOW! You've got some great stuff! I'm big fan of ripstop, much better then foam.

Have you ever seen the E Space Ship One designed by Dan Kreigh? I'd love someone to make a kit of this plane. You can see it here: http://www.wildrc.com/htmlpages/spaceshipone.html

Also how does one purchase this plane below? Well actually how does one get a few hundred of them?

Old 09-19-2005, 09:48 PM
hardlock

Dion - Do you want those in ARFs or kits?

Seriously, after balling up a few foamies and having no time to even fly no less repair/rebuild I made that one to learn 3D on. It turned out pretty complex and very time consuming to make but is still flying with only minimum repairs needed for even the worst crashes. What I learned from it when into the biplane and it has yet to sustain any damage for ANY of my many crashes. [] (I have the video to prove it!)

From what I've learned from the bipe, I'll go back and do a mono-wing that should be way lighter and more robust than the red one. (tubes break, rods bend!)

Let me know your spec requirements and I'll see what I can do for you. Maybe an OMP exclusive? If I can build the bipe around a CDR motor and get 2:1 power to weight ratio, anything's possible.

WOW, that E Spaceship One is incredible. On Discovery channel I saw what looked like a foamie glider model of it fly but this one from CF and ripstop is just too nice. How the heck does he do the fuse??? Is that a built-up wing? I hope he kits it as I want one also just to find out how it's done!

Greg - Thanks for the good words. I thought ANSA went out of business (again) last year about this time. They back again? Lots of guys over at E-zone are owed money from them and would like to know the details.