Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Ipacs-Convert-program

Old 05-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ipacs-Convert-program

I followed the instructions about sending email with my full information to Ipacs in order to get the conversion program. That was about 3 months ago and still have not gotten a response. Are they that slow in responding or is it no longer available?
Old 05-11-2006, 03:41 PM
tadracket
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Ipacs-Convert-program

If they are sending it through OMP, good luck. It took me almost 6 months to get a square adapter from them last year. They said they sent three. Well only one made it, finally.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Greg.B

Default RE: Ipacs-Convert-program

Hi Howard,

When I asked for mine in February of this year it took about a week to get it, I did ask how long it would be before I would receive it and they got back to me a few days later saying the programmer was at a show so I would get it in a couple of days......and I did......more recently (about April) I asked for the BMP to TMT converter and again I got that within a couple of days.

Hope this is helpful.

Greg.