Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software > Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators
Reload this Page >

Will the G2 phono to Futaba square adapter work?

Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Will the G2 phono to Futaba square adapter work?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 02:37 PM
RCBOZO
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will the G2 phono to Futaba square adapter work?

I am curios to if the G2 adapter that goes from the Phono JR to the new Micro Futaba square plug would work for AFPD?
I do not have AFPD yet and wanted to see if it had a good large scale "SUPER CUB" available to fly.
I also wanted to verify that the Commander doesn't allow for buddy box connecting of other transmitters.
When I look at the pictures of the scenery available online it just makes me grin from ear to ear. I think that photo scenery is so beautiful! How much does the photo background slow your computer down?
Old 11-13-2006, 08:58 AM
RCBOZO
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Will the G2 phono to Futaba square adapter work?

I guess I will answer my own post.

No the Great Planes G2, G3 Futaba square adapter plug doesn't work on AFPD!

I am looking into a second AFPD cord so my son can fly with me. Has anyone had any luck with the Ebay $39 USB sim cords working as a second cord for AFPD?

I am still looking for a large scale Super Cub for AFPD. I saw a Super Decathlon but I am not having luck loading it.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:05 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Will the G2 phono to Futaba square adapter work?

I would advise you to get the AFPD slave usb interface and the Futaba square adapter for this purpose, to avoid any incompatibility issues. You can get more details here http://www.ikarus-modellbau.de/onlin...alist&cnid=217 or http://www.aerofly-pro.com/