IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Wing Mfg

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 08:19 AM
skaliwag
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Wing Mfg

We all know that Wing MFG closed shop and Dan moved to AZ but have any of us flyers kept in contact with him.. I would like to make contact with him again so if anyone can help please PM or Email me. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:37 AM
beckerp360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wing Mfg

Except for the ones that have NO engines, long wings and talk to the sky!
Old 07-13-2012, 04:46 PM
corsaircrazy
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I'm in the same boat! I have been looking for a construction Manual for his Pro Hellcat, but no avail. Had this kit since 1997 (I think) and just now gonna build it... but the manual is nowhere to be found... just 2 rolled prints... am desparately trying to find one online or a scanned one. Let me know if you find a way to contact him!
Thanks!

CC
Old 07-19-2012, 08:35 AM
JohnBuckner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Hi Corsaircrazy

Now I don,t know anything about the Hellcat but I did build two of the Wing P-38's (called 'em Yippee & Yuppee) great airplanes by the way. In their case there was no construction manual with the short kits. Everything was by notation on the plans.

Perhaps this was also the case with the Hellcat?

John
Old 10-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Fear2722
My Feedback: (20)

I've built one of the AT-6's, and it only had the notations on the plans, same as the HP-200. However, if any of you know where I can find a .40 sized Wing MFG engine mount I have some cash
Old 10-01-2012, 07:35 PM
MajorTomski

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: corsaircrazy

I have been looking for a construction Manual for his Pro Hellcat, but no avail. Had this kit since 1997 (I think) and just now gonna build it... but the manual is nowhere to be found... just 2 rolled prints...
My Dad built one for a magazine review a decade or so ago. I happen to be visiting I'll see if I can find the instructions for you. By the way I don't know why they called that a "pro" kit. NONE of the dimentions in any direction matched the scale of the other dimentions. On the good side it flew great.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:31 PM
pwinterton
My Feedback: (9)

I have this kit at home in the closet. I won't be home until 10-12-12. I'm pretty sure there is a manual in the box. I'll look and let you know. I plan on starting this kit next spring. currently finishing a ziroli corsair.