Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

calling all glens cap 232 30% flyers

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 04:46 PM
caliber302003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default calling all glens cap 232 30% flyers

i need help with me 30% glens cap. im havig problems with the radio for the elvators there is 2 servos in the elevators do you guys use 2 extention leads or do you use a "Y" lead.
i have the "Y" lead on at the moment but the damn things move opposite directions to eachother and, i cant move the servos round because that will cause them to be out of line with the control horns. please help guys there has to be an easy answer to this that is just keeping out of my way to annoy me
Old 04-28-2004, 04:58 AM
wvr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: calling all glens cap 232 30% flyers

you can reverse the servo direction of one servo using one of these commercially available reversing units. or if you are trusting yourself you can reverse the servo itself. However that is not always possible with the SMD based servo's.

Why not use a spare channel on your TX and a mixer. You can reverse the servo using the mixer

Winfried