Community
Search
Notices
IRC Racing Support The online retailer for many of your r/c products is available to support RCU members. Click here if you need their help or have a question for them. Hosting this forum will be RADICALJ, RC-BOSS, MINDCRIME and REDCATRACING1.

Breaking in

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 11:01 PM
lowblktaco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Breaking in

I just got my Vulcan SE in today. I talked with Mindcrime on the phone for about a half hour a couple weeks ago about the car and was really excited to buy it, but had to wait for the cash. Anyways, overall the car looks great. The body is awfully tight in some areas, so a little dremeling and all is well.
While the instruction booklet was translated quite well, there are some areas that do not quite make sense. What is a better explanation of the break in period section in the book?
Any help would be great.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:29 AM
huw4027

Default RE: Breaking in

I totally agree with you because the explanation for break in was inadeqate and at times contradicted itself so i just used the normal break in that i used for all my other vehicles and it worked great for me.
However i prefer to let the guys from IRC Racing explain it properly to you.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:59 PM
Mr. Mugen

Maybe thats my problem too. I am trying to follow instructions that were written by a non-english speaking person. Please clear it up for us Did any of you read the book or even have an american look it over or edit it before printing a bunch of them? Just curious....
Old 06-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Mindcrime

For break in, I run 5/6 tanks very rich, then slowly start to tune for power...its a simple as that really...

"Did any of you read the book or even have an american look it over or edit it before printing a bunch of them? "
yes we did....