Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

Rhino ECU code

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 02:42 PM
cliffy227
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rhino ECU code

Does anyone know the code to the Rhino's ECU so I can modify the acceleration/deceleration/stability delay's? I have a new Rhino installed in an F-5 and it is flaming out if I reduce the power too quickly. Other than that, everything is fine. Seems like a little more delay in the deceleration would fix the problem but I don't have the code. I have contacted Eric who was supposed to get back to me two days ago but have not heard from him. (Its Christmas so he may be out of pocket for a while) If anyone knows the code, I would greatly appriciate you giving it to me so I can get this thing flying for tomorrow.

Thanks to anyone,

Cliff
Old 12-23-2007, 03:38 PM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: Rhino ECU code

Hi Cliff. . .

I found myself in the ER two days after on overly aggressive Dentist gave me 6 shots of N-caine on the right side . Anyone ever experience "TMJ" or Lock Jaw. . .End result was my jay remained open for over 4 hours while work was done. Still very uncomfortable and I am able to open about 1/2 inch.

I will give you a call as soon as possible Monday am. You will need to be at your Jet, ECU battery fully charged. It will take us about 5 minutes to make the adjustment. It however is not the Stability delay or acceleration delay. . .it is in fact the decel delay. As you reported, the only time you experience a flame out is only when you chop or rapitdly bring the throttle from WOT to idle. Otherwise, it performs very well.

Thank you,
Happy Holidays
Eric Clapp
Jet Central Micro Turbines
Lifetime Warranty
Old 12-23-2007, 03:53 PM
cliffy227
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Rhino ECU code

Sorry to hear about your jaw. There is nothing worse in the world than any kind of physical pain. Hope you will be feeling well soon.

Yes, I believe it's the deceleation delay. I will be ready with my airplane fully charged tomorrow.

Thanks Eric

Cliff