Community
Search
Notices
Jet Central Turbines - Artes Jet Jet Central Turbines formerly the Artes Jet forum

ARTES SUPER BEE

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 07:38 PM
R/CBOONE72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ARTES SUPER BEE

I know this is not realy the right place but I have a classified add on getting a artes super bee which is not getting attention, trading for it, with only a few flights on the engine and all the components and all updraged to newest verions if there are any new versions. If you are looking to get rid of your slight ly used super bee and as long as the warrenty transfers over send me a PM so I can tell you what I have to trade. It would most lickly be local pickup depending on what we work out. I hope that Eric replies heren telling me if this is good idea buying used turbine, and if the warrenty goes along with it. Thanks
Old 03-04-2008, 09:16 AM
B58
My Feedback: (43)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ARTES SUPER BEE

Be sure to check the sn with Eric to see if it has the warranty. And there is a $250 charge to transfer so figure on that. I love my Bee. Bob
Old 03-04-2008, 10:35 AM
R/CBOONE72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ARTES SUPER BEE

$250 to change the warrenty from the seller to me? oh, well then I might as well try my stuff and buy a new one.