Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR x9303 Throttle cut

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 04:59 AM
dinorc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR x9303 Throttle cut

Hi,
I need to set-up the throttle cut in a model with 1 ea servo for flaps and ailerons on right and left wings. (They all work).
Would also like to have an extra switch to give me "throttle safety" i.e. leaving a small amount of throttle available when "on" to prevent accidentally hitting the throttle stick prior to take-off-
Thank you.
Ha a Great Holidays Season.
Dino
Old 12-21-2010, 06:06 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: JR x9303 Throttle cut

Have you recently changed from Futaba to JR? There is no "throttle cut" function on JR radios. Some people have created a mix to fool the radio into cutting the throttle, but my opinion is that you are just wasting away a mix and a switch. The analog throttle trim on the 9303 does all that for you. And at the end of the day, you can close it all the way so no dust or debris can enter your carburetor, in contrast to the pre-programmed trim positions in other radios.

Rafael
Old 12-21-2010, 06:26 AM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: JR x9303 Throttle cut

You can use a Programmable Mixer to mix Thro to Thro and then assign a switch to turn it on and off. I like Throttle Cut because I can leave the Throttle Trim alone. There are many things you can do with Programmable Mixers that are not documented but just require a little imagination or help from someone who has already figured out a creative way to use a PM to solve a problem.